Wednesday, January 28, 2009

reading blog 17

"If you want the stick back that bad, YOU jump in the water for it"

So still reading Marley & Me and this quote stuck out to me because it not only applies to dogs it can apply to everyone. Well, different circumstances of course but you know what I’m talking about. I like this quote because I know that most of the time I don't like speaking for myself, and my sister gets really mad at me for it so all I hear is "jeez Mariah, speak for yourself for once" but sometimes if I really need something I actually get it for myself basically. But can't there sometimes be difficulties to that? What if you really want something but it’s like halfway across the ocean? For example My friend 'accidently' broke one of my bracelets that my uncle got me from Japan and I really loved that bracelet but I simply can't get a new one because first of all like my parents would let me and how in the world would I get the money for it? Okay well yeah get a job or just go to a local oriental store, but I don't know I like making things difficult I guess? I want one just like my last one, anything else simply just can't do. Kind of went off topic, bleh, so sue me (:

No comments: