Thursday, May 14, 2009

reading blogs

I've been lagging it on these really badly.

these are from the book called "Jeremy Fink and the meaning of life"

*note; You can go crazy trying to come up with the meaning of life..

reading blog 1)

Q: " Jeremy Fink and the meaning of life"
C: Okay this isn't really a quote in the book, its the title of this book, basically this book is about Jeremy getting a package from his dead dad about a month before his birthday and its a box with the meaning of life in it, unfortunately the person that was holding that package lost the keys to open it so Jeremy is going crazy trying to fidn the keys and if he cacn't find them he tries to think up what is inside of it himself.
Q: What is the meaning of life? Is it possible to fit it all inside of a small box? Will Jeremy ever fins the keys to open his box?

Reading blog 2)

Q : " 8. Some choice are forever "
C : At the beginning of this book I never thought it could be very interesting and it wasn't until the week of the cst's when I got around to the hundredth page that it did. I even had to hold some laughter in at some points. Anyways, I chose this quote because of its simplicity but its boldness, if that makes sense? After writing this in his journal Jeremy then begins to think on how one simple thing can cause a chain of events and in the end there could be a big catastrophe
Q : Are choices really forever? In time can choices be undone? Do people really think about the choice they make? Can a simple choice of drinking milk in the morning affect the reast of your life?

Reading blog 3)

Q : " 10. Just because people aren't in our lives anymore, doesn't mean they stop thinking about us and vice versa"
C : I believe this quote completely, from kindergarten to second grade I had the time of my life with my bestfriends there were five of us including me, it was DeeDee ClrClr MyMy KiKi and Charlene (I don't think she got a nickname) aha, but anyways in second grade we all went seperate ways I moved and recently I just got back in contact with Charlene it was funny how much we remembered of the good old days which seemed so long ago, I was so happy getting to talk to her again and that she remembered me.
Q : Have you been in this type of situations? Do you hold your memories close yo your heart like I do ?

I shall continue tomorrow, its getting late. goodnight :)

No comments: