Sunday, October 19, 2008

ireaad #8 (:

hello there, i saw some old friends yesterday, I'm happy (:
we went to haunted hotel [ it is not worth $15] and i saw Arielle ! :]
so like i think the ticket line was longer than the whole thing D;
and by the time it was over her mom barely got home so we walked to Horton plaza & got food, i think I'm addicted to JAMBA JUICE haha okay reading journal time..

--

So I'm almost finished with go ask Alice [finally]
and i just wanted to interrupt my reading just to say that it really bugs me when she says she going to quit doing drugs for good and then like a month later she starts again. alot of people told me this was a sad book but right now i have no feeling of sympathy towards her. Oh & i like this quote!

"It's a good thing most people bleed on the inside or this would be a gory, blood-smeared Earth"
I hoped you like that quote because i just spent like 5 minutes trying to look for it again, haha.

No comments: