Saturday, October 25, 2008

iRead #9(:

"People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone"
-People are strange ; Doors.
Okay so WOW, I finally read TWILIGHT [Thank you Bianca for letting me borrow it! :)] . I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about this book. Okay so at first i didn't get how good it was, I thought the beginning was a little boring, but I kept reading and i soon figured it out. I liked this book so much I read it in two days! D: I've made many comparisons but I know I've forgotten most of them because I never stopped to write them down. One thing i remember though is the part in the beginning-ish after she gets hit by the truck, When she was leaving the hospital, in the waiting room was all these people waiting for her and that kind of reminded me of Arielle [ sorry for spotlighting you ] after her accident mostly everyone surrounded her. Also in the back was the sneak peek to New Moon, I can't wait to read that, they left it on a cliff hanger and I'm anxious to find out what happens. Even though i heard someone say they broke up or something? hm, even better, I can't wait till the movie comes out! *hint* lets plan to go see it together! :]*hint*
eeer, I hope the movie does the book justice, I'd hate it if the movie killed it.

No comments: