Sunday, October 5, 2008

iRead part 6.

WHAT?! no smiley face in the title? 0.O


haha, random. okay so yeah i didn't really read that much so lets start off with something different :D Like how on Friday, was the community meet/ blue ribbon ceremony.


It was so sad :/ my friends were all saying how this was suppose to be a welcome/ happy thing & we all come out crying. haha, well i didn't really cry, i tried my hardest not to all the stories were so sad :\ Oh then after that my momma picked me up during lunch for my eye appointment, i am very disappointed in the person that i was suppose to go see for my contacts because now i can't get them until Tuesday. I was really looking forward to them, yes i can be very impatient :D so yeah, I'm going to miss part of the beginning of school on Tuesday.


so that was Friday, i can say Saturday was so much Funn-er ! I went to a fil-am fest with my cousins it was cool, i saw a lot of friends i didn't expect to see, i bought a banana shirt its very cool ;] then after went to cousins house & hung out with her friends because they came.


Yeah don't really want to talk about today though, it was just tiring. Oh i was messing around with GIMP > its like a free photoshop but the quality can't compare to photoshop. Look what I did :D You can click to make it bigger :] its not that great but i was bored & don't mind all the colorful bags & backpacks & teddybear in the backround ^.^(:




Hmmm, so This week i read a little bit of the begining of, go ask alice and the author is Anonymous. What i really liked about the begining of this book is this :

"Sometimes I think we're all trying to be shadows of eachother, trying to buy the same records and everything even if we don't like them."

I liked that part because I think it is SO true, even sometimes if you don't mean to be a shadow you still are.

No comments: