Sunday, September 28, 2008

iRead part 5 :0

Yay, so I think I'm going to use my iRead blogs to tell how many weeks of school has gone by, good idea huh? :]

anyways, I think I have started a tradition for Fridays! it is to hangout with a couple of friends till like 5? well until 5 if there HTH friends, if there friends from a different school and they live by me its longer but anyways then when I go home I will read till midnight ?D: then usually I stop myself and then read the last part of the book the next morning.

So, I have finished the book Tan Lines by Katherine Applegate. I like this book a lot because i thought i could really relate to it. Well actually it's related in a different circumstances.. if that makes sense? Anyway, I thought i could relate to it because in a lot of the book it talks about how she is planning to go to the University of Wisconsin because everyone one is expecting her to go there, especially her Boyfriend/Fiance Seth, even though she got into this really prestigious university that's called Carlson. But then this guy named Austin comes into the picture and basically tells her that she is only going to UW because hey want her to go there and she needs to go where SHE wants to go and to make herself happy. Well I thought I could relate to that because In the sixth grade was the first time I heard about High Tech, and I though it would of been cool to go there for Middle school, but I didn't really go for it so it never happened, then in 8Th grade some how it got brought up again and my parents weren't really up for it but I asked if I could apply for it just to see what happens, and look where I am now? haha. Yeah, that was a really bad comparison, but i skipped the part where I told my friends I got chosen and they got all sad, me I was kind of happy, you know new starts are kind of fun? haha. Well this is SUPPPPPPER loooooong so I think I'm going to end it here, bye now :]

No comments: