Saturday, September 6, 2008

9608[8

goooodmorning !!
Hi again, mm, this is my first random blog? just felt like posting it cause I'm bored & I'm trying to put off cleaning as long as i can! ^.^
well anyways its my birthday party today & i get to see alot of people i haven't seen in a very very very long time. So yeah, nothing else to say? I'll be back to post pictures i took, well if i take pictures. GoodBye for now <3[:

oh, updated* you know what i forgot to put? that waking up on a Saturday when there's a party is HEAVEN! haha why? because, my mom has already started cooking & it always smells so good!
oh & i forgot to talk about how i have survived my second week of school 8] i can't believe how I'm close to some people already & i love how i get a million hugs a day I'm always so happy :]

1 comment:

Immm...Caityyyykinzzz (Caitlin) :D said...

:]yayay.
i can't wait to see the pictures.
:d
i hope you get caked. xD