Monday, September 1, 2008

iRead (:

hi again :D okay so before I start talking about what i read i just want to thank everyone who wished me happy birthday & sang to me :D

okay now, this week I actualy read parts of 2 books.

The first book was reading to chapter 6 in breaking through. Okay, so since i'm not suppose to summarize it, i'm going to talk about what i admire about the main character Francisco Jiménez. What I admire about him most how he can hold everything together no matter how hard things get. I know if that was me i wouldn't been able to have gone through with anything.

The second book i'm reading is called Two way street by Lauren Barnholdt it's kind of funny how i got this book. On saturday my grandma took me out as an early birthday present and we were by a borders. I asked her if i could get a book i needed for my humanities class, but just my luck it was sold out >.< so my grandma just let me choose a different book cause she always buys me one :] um, I have only read a couple of chapters so far and the story goes from the past to the present so I don't really have anything to compare it to besides the fact that they have a myspace? haha. :D

1 comment:

K. Flewelling said...

Great post, Mariah! (And happy birthday 1 day late!)

I love how you mentioned qualities you admire in Francisco. Do you know anyone in real life that has these same character traits?