Monday, September 22, 2008

iRead #4 D:

Hi (: I'm making banana bread right now so I'll finish this later. haha.

Updated* Okay so I never came back and finished this last night :x it got very late & I got very tired. haha. anyways....

So last week I finished the book my very kind and gracious grandma got me which was Two Way Street so I had no other book pretty much unless i wanted to reread a book from my mini collection, but Sunday after church my cousins and sister and mom and auntie and me went to the mall and I decided I should use my money to get a book. :]

So i wanted a book that would take me a while to read but i also needed it to be cheapish, i got the book Tan Lines by Katherine Applegate. I haven't read that much so far, but what i really envy about the character is that she has a little summer get away house which is really cool. I think i need to read more though before i say anything else.

No comments: